Since its launch in March of this year, Gran Turismo 7 has received several updates. The most recent one, the GT7 December update, will soon be released, and Polyphony Digital has announced both the date and the new vehicles it will include. Patch Notes for the GT7 December Update 1.27 explained below.
The “Gran Turismo Red Bull X2019 25th Anniversary” car, the BMW M2 Competition ’18, the Ford Sierra RS 500 Cosworth ’87, and the Nissan Silvia K’s Aero (S14) ’96 are the four new vehicles that were recently added to the game by the developers.
However, for those anticipating this month’s GT7 December update, here is all the information you require, including the release time, the maintenance schedule, and a list of every new vehicle.
GT7 December Update (v1.27) Release Date, Time and Maintenance Schedule
According to where you are in the world, the Gran Turismo 7 December Update will be released on either Wednesday, December 14, or Thursday, December 15.
The update will be available at the following times:
- 10 pm PT
- 12 am CT
- 1 am ET
- 6 am GMT
- 7 am CEST
Additionally, Polyphony Digital has acknowledged that the game will be unavailable for a brief period of time due to maintenance. On December 15 between 06:00 and 08:00 GMT (10 pm PT – 12 AM PT/1 AM – 3 AM ET), this will occur.
Arcade Race and Music Rally can still be played during this time, but everything else will be offline.
What Brand-New Cars Are Going to Be Added to Gran Turismo 7 in December?
Five new vehicles will be added to GT7 as part of the December update, it has been confirmed. They are as follows:
- Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo
- Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm ’20
- Bugatti Chiron ’16
- Chevrolet Corvette C8 Stingray ’20
- Toyota Celica GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST205) ’95
Additionally, Norway has been included in the game’s Scapes mode as a featured Curation.
GT7 December Update 1.27 Patch Notes
Main Features Implemented
- The following five new cars have been added:
・ Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm ’20
・ Bugatti Chiron ’16
・ Chevrolet Corvette C8 Stingray ’20
・ Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo
・Toyota Celica GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST205) ’95 (Purchasable at ‘Legend Cars’ from 15 December)
The Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo will be purchasable at ‘Brand Central’ from 23 December. Players who correctly answered the Day 4 question of the World Finals ‘Viewers Gift’ campaign will gain early access from 15 December.
- The following two Extra Menus have been added:
・Extra Menu No. 14: ‘Collection: Straight-Six BMWs’ (Collector Level 37 and above);
・Extra Menu No. 15: ‘Collection: Bugatti’ (Collector Level 43 and above);
The new Menu Books and Extra Menus will appear after clearing Menu Book No. 39 (‘Championship: World GT Series’) and having watched the ending.
3. World Circuits
- The following new events have been added to ‘World Circuits’:
- European Clubman Cup 600
・Mount Panorama Racing Circuit
- American Clubman Cup 700
- Hypercar Parade
- The ‘Norway’ location has been added as featured Curations in Scapes.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
- Fixed an issue wherein ‘Quitting the race might affect your ratings.’ would be incorrectly displayed when leaving a Lobby;
- Fixed an issue wherein repeatedly racing without leaving the room in Lobby would cause the game’s performance to drop.
2. Steering Controllers
- Fixed an issue wherein fitting the BMW M2 Competition ’18 with a ‘Fully Customisable Manual Transmission’ would cause the clutch pedal on steering controllers to stop responding.
- Fixed an issue wherein the sound of the player’s own engine would not play correctly.
- Various other issues have been addressed.